Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Toon-toon

So Elise has been friends with Toon-toon, her babysitter's dog, for about 2 weeks now.  Today, I mentioned Toon-toon's name for the first time and she gave me a huge smile.  At bedtime, we were reading through an animal book, and instead of saying "puppy" for a dog, I referred to it as Toon-toon and she just went crazy.  Every time I turned the page, she just wanted to go back to the puppy and say Toon-toon and giggle.  Even when I would try to move to another book, she wouldn't have it.  She's obsessed with Toon-toon.  I've never seen her react this way to anything and so it just warmed my heart.

Sorry if I am writing so many posts but I know that these are the little  random moments that I can so easily forget as life flies by.   I want to cherish these memories forever.

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean a puppy is in your future??! ; ). I've been taking so many videos bc Elliott is so funny now and getting so old and I've started getting that "times flying by" feeling!

    ReplyDelete