Monday, February 25, 2013

New words

- more (she's been saying this for a few weeks)
- toon-toon
- cheese (I didn't teach her this one. Tonight, I took out the cheese and she said "chee". We were shocked!)
- ben (come in spanish)
- bath

I feel like our communication took a huge leap once she learned out to say "yeah" or shake her head "no" in response to questions.  She used to say no but I stopped using it and reinforcing it because I think that's a dangerous word for toddlers to know, hehe.  It is really amazing how much she understands at this point.  Every night recently, Bry and I have just been debriefing how crazy it is that she is talking and understanding so much.  I know it is not a big deal to the rest of the world but when you are a parent and micro-managing a ball of pudge for over a year, it is just really surreal when they start morphing into a person.  Craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment