When I dropped Elise off at her babysitter's a few days ago, I stuck around for a little bit to chat, and I noticed that Elise went up to Olivia (age 3) and bopped her on the head. Olivia, sweet little girl, just pouted and looked sad. Elise bopped her again.
Bryant told me today that Elise also bopped other kids on the head at Kidspace and at Little Lambs. I really doubt she understands what she is doing, especially since we have never spanked or even patted her. And for what it's worth, Bryant also said that Elise tried to kiss another boy at Kidspace, too.
All this to say, she is not shy and she's a little more on the socially aggressive side. Her favorite thing to do to people is to share food and toys. We went to a party today and she was trying to share her bread roll with different kids there. I've also seen her scream at kids who have stolen toys from her. She's a fighter, that one.
Elise is also kind of driving us crazy because she is whining, "Mommmmmmy!!! Mommmmmmy!" every second she is not with me. At first it was cute, but now it's a little much. I feel kind of sorry for Bryant who spent a good chunk of his day today playing with her while I had to get work done.
No comments:
Post a Comment