So Elise is sick yet again. Last Wednesday, she woke up with a fever and by Friday, it was 104 degrees. We took her into urgent care on Sunday and they tested her for a UTI because she had no other symptoms. It was a really sad experience because in order to get a urine sample, they had to use a catheter. While they inserted it, I nursed her (yes, while she was lying on the table) and I simultaneously played Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Quite the sight, I'm sure. The results should be in by Wednesday but her fever has broken. Bry and I both took half days today (he canceled two of his classes) so that we could stay home with Elise. She's happy when she's at home but she cries a lot when she's at her babysitters. Poor girl!
Here she is in the hospital waiting room:
No comments:
Post a Comment