Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm gonna poo in my daaaaaaiper

I (Bry) just put Elise to bed.  She went potty right before story time and then, just as I was about to leave, she said she had to go again.  I let her go and then came back to check on her a minute later.  Her face, sure enough, was hovering above the water in the toilet bowl.  I don't want to know what she had in mind next.

Disaster averted, I tried to sing her "Jesus loves me," which she immediately interrupted, "No! God is so good."  A minute after I left her again, we heard her saying that she needs to go poo poo.  We told her to stay in her bed and go to sleep, and then she decided to up the ante--"I'm gonna poo in my daaaaiper, I'm gonna poo in my daaaaiper!"  Now she's talking up a storm in there, but I can't hear what she's saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment