Friday, March 14, 2014

Finger scare

Just had a big scare right now.  Elise started putting all of her rubber ties around her index finger.  I saw her doing it and didn't think anything of it.  Pretty soon she started complaining and there were so many ties that it was cutting off her blood circulation.  We were trying to rip them off as fast as possible and she was crying in a sad way we've never heard her before.  Her finger is pink and swollen but we think she's OK.  She said, "I need to eat some ice cream to feel better.  Ice cream will make me healthy".  This is at 8:50 PM, past her bedtime.  Oh well!

Speaking of which, she woke up this morning close to 9 AM...a record for us.  I woke up in a panic because I wasn't used to sleeping in that late.  She's been waking up late this whole week due to daylight savings (and sleeping around 8:30-9 PM).  I used to hate spring forward because it meant that I lost an hour of sleep, but now as a parent, I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment