Elise is starting to have some pretty vivid dreams. I don't think she knows they are dreams...it seems like she thinks that they actually happened.
For the last week or so, she has been talking about how a dolphin fed her pineapple. Today, when we asked her about it, she had a very elaborate storyline behind it. She was at home and then a dolphin came by. Elise put on her shoes by herself and walked out with the dolphin to the dolphin's house. When they got there, the dolphin fed her pineapple. Apparently, mommy and daddy were not there...it was just Elise and the dolphin.
The next dream involved a lion, that she has also been talking about for at least a week. When we went to Disneyland with Toby, we very briefly saw the parade pass by us as we were going to the next destination. The part we saw consisted of a Lion King on top of a huge float. Recently, she has been talking about how a lion hit her and Toby.
I'm not sure if this is another dream, but in the last few days, Elise has been asking me to watch the video of the man hitting the children in the face. Of course, I got really alarmed and asked her where she saw it-- and she said on Bryant's computer. I immediately went on his computer and didn't see Youtube or any other site up. I asked Bryant about it and he said that they haven't been on Youtube in a long time. Sounds like it was another dream. A disturbing one! And strange that she kept on asking to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment