Friday, March 1, 2013

Indoor Playground and Pretend Bye Bye

I used to wonder why parents would have to pay for indoor playgrounds when the kids could just play at home. I totally get it now. Elise loves them and it's a nice change of scenery for the parent...and I'm not even a stay at home mom!
 




One cute thing Elise has been doing is that she is pretending to go "out" since she observes us doing the same.  She gets her bags (reusable grocery bags), hooks them over around her neck, carries her shoes, goes to the door and knocks on it and says "byebye".  

She also likes to get her toothbrush and brush her "tee".  One morning, she woke up saying "tee!  tee!" and we couldn't figure out what it was that she wanted but she kept pointing to her teeth.  Maybe she was teething?  Finally I gave her her toothbrush and she started gnawing on it happily.  Hopefully she will be this good with teeth brushing once she's more independent to do so.  



No comments:

Post a Comment