Sunday, March 17, 2013

15 months!

The last 3 months have been amazing.  The difference between 12 months and 15 months is just crazy!  At 12 months she was still a baby, but now she is really a little person with a mind of her own.  One of her defining characteristics is that she is really funny!  She loves to make us laugh and she does all sorts of silly things.  During dinner tonight, she was eating her food in a really dramatic way and it was clear she was doing it for humor's sake. 

She is so social and loves saying hi to people.  However, despite her extroversion, she still has really bad separation anxiety.  She still screams her brains out at Little Lambs and Life Group.  I have to get her midway at both.  I am just reallllly hoping that by the time she transitions to preschool this summer that she will enjoy it there.

I found the secret for her to eat veggies.  She loves minestrone soup with the veggies and beans cooked until soft.  If this is the only way she will eat her vegetables, then I don't mind making minestrone soup every week for the rest of her childhood.  I must put at least 10 vegetables in there.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment