Friday, March 15, 2013

Elise loves Dada

Within the last few weeks, Elise has really become a Daddy's Girl.  When I'm with her, she constantly asks for him, and even when I pick her up from her babysitter, she will immediately ask "dada?" when she sees me.  Bryant is thrilled because she has always had an extreme mommy attachment, despite all their Tuesday and weekend playdates together.  She still prefers me when she wants to be comforted but she knows that Daddy is the one who spins her around and throws her in the air.  Their bond is so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Elliott has been smiling alot more at Jared versus looking at him warily when he's home. Even tho Jared's not around much he still likes being with him so I'm relieved. He prefers me at this point but when he's in one of our arms and the other comes near he will reach out to the other all happy. He was trying to squirm into Jared's arms today : )

    ReplyDelete