Monday, September 29, 2014

Daylight Savings

Elise has been sleeping soooo late these days!  She just keeps pushing her bedtime so that she sleeps around 10 every night.  The nice part is that she wakes up around 8, which actually allows us to sleep in a little every morning.  Anyway, I can't wait until daylight savings so that she can be sleeping at 9, which is still too late, but then again, we don't want to wake up before 7.  (Not sure how I worked at a job that started at 7:30 am, and traffic).

When I dropped off Elise this morning, there was an Asian girl who was crying pretty hard, sitting on the rug with the rest of the students during bible time.  When I asked Elise about it tonight she responded, "That was Emma.  She cried and cried and cried.  She cried so much and she didn't stop.  She doesn't know how to talk either".  Hahha!  I think Emma is probably a recent immigrant and doesn't know English.  Poor girl, but many of us have been there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment