Sunday, June 1, 2014

New Church

We visited a new church today and dropped off Elise in her toddler class. It's been awhile since we've dropped her off in a new setting and she used to be quite the crier. This time, when we picked her up, she seemed happy enough and when we asked her if she was happy or sad in her new class, she responded, "happy AND sad". Very deep. :)

She tries to skip her nap on the weekends. I've actually resorted to pushing her in the stroller and this time, after sweating profusely in the heat in order to get her to nap, as soon as I put her down, she opened her eyes and saw my sweat. I think it was the first time she's seen me sweaty. She was so curious about it and kept asking me if it was sunscreen. And she didn't go back to sleep. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment