We try to pick Elise up from school around 4 but sometimes it ends up being closer to 5. There is a huge difference in her mood if we pick her up at 4 vs 5. If we pick her up at 4, she's always in a great mood. But if we pick her up at 5, she can be pretty cranky. She has the worst moods when her teacher Ms. Gina is not at school that day. The first time it happened, we couldn't figure out what was going on. But by the 3rd time, it became clear that she was upset that Ms. Gina was not at school, even though the assistant teacher is there. When we ask her if she is sad, she says no and sad she had a good time at school. It's so interesting how at even such a young age, we can be unaware of the things stressing us out. Anyway, I hope the transition to her new teacher goes smoothly!
Bryant is out now and Elise is saying, "I want dada. I love him" over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment