Monday, December 9, 2013
Iphone Love
This is what happens when you give your cranky toddler your phone while you are driving. She takes a million selfies. Of course I am dying of laughter when I scroll through my phone and see all these photos.
Elise's favorite "toy" is definitely my phone. I recently deleted the PBS app but she hasn't noticed at all because she enjoys all the other interactive apps on it. Her favorite are the puzzle apps.
Elise is currently sleeping in her new big girl bed! This was such a huge step for her and we're so proud of her for making such a smooth transition.
I can't remember if I've written this before but Elise's FAVORITE thing to do is to put all of her stuffed animals to sleep by tucking them in in various arrangements with different blankets over and over and over again. She did this for about 2 hours today. Sometimes she gets really frustrated when the blanket is not folding in the way that she wants that she will scream and throw the blanket. She then recollects herself and tries to start over. It is so hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment