Make no mistake, Elise is definitely a girl and she loves her desserts. Last week and the week before, Bryant and I each took turns taking Elise to our favorite ice cream shop, Scoops, after picking her up from Angelica's because it happens to be just down the street from her home. And since this is Elise's last week there, we want to take full advantage of it. When I picked Elise up today, she said, "Ice Peem" a few times and I told her that we would go tomorrow.
Elise LOVES being home and knows exactly where she is right when we turn onto our street from Lake Ave. Usually when we make that turn, she starts to excitedly say, "Home! Home!'. But this time, when I turned, she said, "No home! Ice Peem!"
Luckily for her, I had some leftover chocolate chip bread pudding. When I gave her a bite, she smiled and shouted, "Yeah!". You could see the wheels in her head turning as she was chewing on it, as she was thinking to herself, "Nom nom nom nom."

No comments:
Post a Comment