Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Little Ham

Elise is really social and hammy. She gets really excited when we have people come over and she likes to show them all of her favorite toys. We had a few friends come over last night, and she wanted me to read "Blue Hat, Green Hat" to her. She laughed extra hard at all the funny parts and kept looking at my friends to make sure they were laughing, too. I keep thinking about it today and cracking up to myself. Now that we know we are moving, I can't WAIT to move! We are seriously busting at the seams in our current apartment. I can't fit one more toy or book here. Elise also gets restless indoors and much prefers playing outside. I am creating a mental list of all the outdoor toys I want: water table, sandbox, cozy coupe car, and a plastic playset with slide. Thank goodness for Craigslist.

1 comment:

  1. i've been doing that too lately but my neighbor's yard looks like a baby garage sale with everything out so i'm trying to limit myself by telling myself there's a park around the corner. i'll probably give in and get at least 2 of those items you named anyway. i think he's already getting the slide and water table for his birthday because i can't help it

    ReplyDelete