Last week, Elise finally "attached" to a toy for her transitional object. I actually purchased her a specific organic lovey and encouraged her to snuggle with it every night in her crib. But she didn't attach. She did, however, connect with a cute stuffed bunny one of my friends bought her. Out of nowhere, she fell in love with this bunny and carries it everywhere she goes. I love how SHE chose her special object.
This thing works. She normally cries at Little Lambs, the church nursery, but last Sunday, she didn't cry for the first time and I think it was because it was her first time bringing the bunny. We also had our first Life Group meeting tonight at a friend's house and they separated the kids from the parents. I was absolutely certain that she was going to cry. Well, I'm happy to report that she was the only baby/toddler that did not cry!!! I'm seriously amazed. This thing is magic. Well, of course, as soon as she attached, I went online and bought 2 more. Thank God she attached to something that is still in production.
Some pics of her and her BFF:

No comments:
Post a Comment