Sunday, November 4, 2012

Saturday Brunch


Today was the perfect day.  We all slept together during Elise's morning nap and then we walked to our favorite pancake place in old town.  Elise loves it when the family is playing together.  She had a permanent huge smile on her face the whole day today.  Times like this, I wish I were a stay at home mom!

She also stood for a good 2 minutes today.  She stood for the first time about two weeks ago and her times have been getting longer and longer.  She definitely has the capacity to stand longer but she psyches herself out gets nervous.  The only reason why she stood for 2 minutes today is because I gave her my phone to play with.  Once she realized that she was standing, she immediately fell to the ground.  Bryant is excited and already trying to get her to walk.  Hm, I'd give it another month or so.  :)



2 comments:

  1. so cute! reminds me of bryant esp. in the last one for some reason. one month, just in time for some lindsay-elise fun!

    ReplyDelete