Elise is starting to develop at what seems like breakneck speed. In
just the last few days, she has learned how to point to her ears, pull
up from sitting to standing without furniture, said "ball" (or more like
bah!), snuggles stuffed animals in a cute way, regularly claps for
herself when she does something good, and does the "twist" while
dancing. She is also more confident
in her walking abilities. Bryant would also like for me to add that she
is starting to nuzzle her head into his cheek when he holds her and it
just melts his heart. :)
Thanks for praying for me for
my interview yesterday. I think it went well and I will probably have
my second interview in January. It's a long waiting process. Bryant
and I were reflecting about his experience and he did not find out about
the job until March. I don't know if I can wait that long! I feel
like our future is hanging in the balance!
Anyway, onto some photos:
 |
| Yes, intentional matching. Although I didn't buy them at the same time. |
 |
| Her favorite part at Kidspace. |
her clothes in these pics are so adorable! good taste, elise. lots of good mom+baby pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the matching outfit photos and the one of Elise on Bryant's shoulders! My new goal over Christmas is to have Elise nuzzle into my cheek. haha. We will see if I am worthy of that after 4-5 days of hanging out :)
ReplyDelete