So Elise is still determined to do a cartwheel. She tried doing them in the front yard but of course they kept turning into the dreaded somersault. She then ran into the house and said to me, "Mama, can you please give me some vegetables right now? I want to eat some vegetables and then I want to take a nap because I need to grow so that I can do a cartwheel."
SHE HAS NEVER WILLINGLY EATEN VEGETABLES OR TAKEN A NAP.
So I open the fridge and she is asking me to prepare all sorts of foods she usually hates-- carrots, tomatoes, and even raw broccoli. It is amazing for me to even see her try to eat these things (she just took one bite of each with a pained look on her face) and then she ran to her room for a forced nap. I can't explain how crazy this all is.
It's been about 10 minutes and I can hear her tossing and turning...let's see if she falls asleep. She actually really needs to sleep because we were at Disneyland for 13 hours yesterday and I picked her up early from school because I thought she needed to rest. She normally naps at school but never at home. PLEASE ELISE FALL ASLEEP. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment