Friday, August 29, 2014

Our convo right now

Elise: I wish we had a baby in our family.
Me: Aww, you want a baby in our family?  Why?

Elise: Because I love her.
Me: You already love her?  Awww.
  
Bryant: that's how we were with you.  we already loved you before you came out of Mommy's tummy.
Me: Tell me more about why you want a baby.

Elise:  No.  I don't want a baby in our house. 
Me: If we get a baby, can you share your baby toys and clothes with her?

Elise:  No!  They're too big for her!

 ----
In other news...Elise has hand foot mouth disease.  So sad.  She has painful ulcers all over her mouth and tongue and can't eat anything.   She doesn't want to drink, either, but we have to find creative ways to do it in order to avoid dehydration.  She also has a rash all over her body with some painful sores on her feet.  Bryant and I caught a mild version, Bryant worse than me, and so we're all kind of under the weather.  This is awful!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment