Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Some new funnies

Daily, I have these "I need to blog that" moments, and I always forget them at the end of the day.  Here's a few:

- Elise has a little stuffed dog and she apparently gave him a name "Roaw Roaw". I have no idea where she go that. She makes Roaw Roaw nurse on me before she nurses

- She is learning how to feed herself with a spoon.  Today, she had mac and cheese (and hidden carrot) for dinner and she would get one macaroni on the spoon, bring it to her mouth, and then the macaroni would fall on her bib.  She thought she ate the macaroni and so she would put the spoon down, clap, and say "yayyyyy".

- She makes her stuffed animals kiss each other

- We were at the paint store today and Elise asked me to give me my bag.  She wrapped it around her neck, said "byebye" and ran off.  Before, she used to check to make sure I was close, but now she just runs off in any direction.  

- She really is fearless.  She climbs on the ottoman and then leaps onto the couch.  She does this over and over again.

- She has a laptop toy that she never plays with.  We had a playdate with Judy and Rebecca's kids and when they tried to play with her laptop, Elise became really possessive of it.  Thankfully, she forgot the word "mine".

- When Bryant or I pick her up from Angelica's, she runs to the CD player and asks to turn it on.  Once music plays, she starts dancing and spinning like crazy.  She loves to show off.

- She pinches Bryant's cheeks because he likes to pinch hers

- One of her favorite things to do is list all the names of all the people that she knows, including dogs. She is such a girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment