Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Parenting

Sorry for the lack of posts but we've been busy with it being the end of the semester!

I just wanted to quickly write that Bry and I are amazed at how EASY Elise has been lately.  She is always happy....dancing, laughing, joking, playing, etc.  She is rarely moody and only cries when she has separation anxiety (she's definitely much more sensitive in this area compared to other kids).  She's always been a pretty easy and mellow baby/toddler, but these days, it just seems like she is always smiling or laughing.  We just love it.  I know the terrible 2s are probably right around the corner and so I'm just going to savor this period.

People have been commenting to use that she is very "social".  She loves saying hi and bye to people and she even asks them to sing a song together.  She is starting to recognize our friends and will sit in their laps, hold their hands, interact with them, etc.  She is still as chatty as ever and can probably say at least 100 words now.  When we are with other friends with similar aged kids, I notice that she is the most active out of all of them-- exploring every nook and cranny and trying to be a ham. 

It is neat to see her personality emerge.  I am soooo glad that she has a sunny disposition!  

No comments:

Post a Comment