We made a little photobook for Elise so that she can familiarize herself with all the important people in her life. We included a picture of Elliott and a tongue-wagging Daphne. When Elise saw the photo, she started cracking up because she thought it was so funny that Daphne's tongue was sticking out. I wish I had video of that moment of her laughing and copying Daphne. Here's another video of her and Daphne, and also identifying Habi, Hami, and Nana.
I just dropped Elise and my mom off at an indoor playground. We haven't been in a long time and when Elise walked in, she started screaming, jumping, and just being in a general state of euphoria. She ran straight to the bounce house and rolled around (not bounced) to her heart's content. Here's a video:
that is hilarious, it is amazing she can pick out that tiny detail and get so much out of it! she's so grown up now
ReplyDelete