I am over a month behind on posting photos and videos! So much cuteness, so many photos, so little time to sort and upload. Here are the videos from the latter part of September.
Hey Linds. From youtube, I click "Embed," and then it gives me a choice of size. I think I choose the next to smallest one...640xsomething? I copy the html and then use the edit html function on blogspot to paste it. Let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to explain better.
aw, pasta can be so confusing! also, how do you get your videos to be so big on the blog?
ReplyDeleteHey Linds. From youtube, I click "Embed," and then it gives me a choice of size. I think I choose the next to smallest one...640xsomething? I copy the html and then use the edit html function on blogspot to paste it. Let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to explain better.
ReplyDeleteI love the video- a good thing to watch when I want a good laugh :)
ReplyDeletemy favorite parts were
- the I'm acute baby onesie
-the pasta episodes- especially the pile of it on the ground
-the head banging movie, what a soccer/rock star :)