Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10 months!

Elise hanging out at the Parks' House

I can't seem to find the my camera connector cord, which explains the lack of posting on my end.  Sorry!  I tried finding one at Target but they didn't have any so I'll try to buy one online.  What a pain!

Bry and I were saying that in the last few weeks, it seems like Elise has really matured leaps and bounds.  She is just much more interactive and her personality is starting to emerge more.  We used to think that she was a shy introvert, but she's actually turning out to be quite rambunctious and social.  She will sit in complete strangers' laps and it seems like she no longer has stranger anxiety when people hold her.  You can tell that she still has a deep soul quality to her by the way she carefully studies peoples' faces.  That is probably one of her most unique characterstics.

She is starting to stand on her own now.  I think I will cry when she takes her first steps.  So much transpires within one year and yet somehow it goes by simultaneously so fast and yet so slow.  I'm so glad we have the Kidspace membership because being home with her for long stretches of time can get cabin-fever-y.  She wants to explore and move around so much and yet she's basically constrained to our tiny area rug.  I feel sad for her sometimes!  Well, needless to say, I'm starting to daydream about getting a house and it's driving Bryant crazy.  Haha!  It could take many years but hopefully it happens while our children are still children!

No comments:

Post a Comment