Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the GAP

I had decided to not do the modeling thing with Elise because it just seemed like way too much work but then her agent just contacted me and said that she wants to submit Elise for the Gap!!!!  It's not a for sure thing, but if I want a chance, then I have to start doing the paperwork now.  Ahhhh!  What to do?!!! 

4 comments:

  1. ahhh you have to!!! easy for me to say, i don't have to do any of the work haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and update this blog with new photos and videos dangit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I decided not to because her agent said that I needed to be totally available during the week. Since I teach classes on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, she said that she didn't want to risk it. SIGH!!! Maybe in the summertime there will be more opportunities?

      Delete