Tuesday, October 16, 2012

phone pic updates



I was all ready to upload photos and videos last night but I can't find the camera cord!  Ugh.  Well, here are 2 pics I have on my phone.  The first is on our way to Grace's birthday dinner and the second is at Jacob's first birthday at the Aquarium.  I'm so glad that Elise can nap in the carrier because it allows us some flexibility in our social lives. 

We bit the bullet today and bought a 6 month membership to Kidspace Children's Museum.  Elise LOVES it there!  Bry took her this morning and says that she's more active than other kids her age.  She just loves climbing on things and crawling to and fro.  We're so fortunate to have something like that close by because our apartment is too small for this little ball of energy to safely explore.  She is constantly getting into things! 

1 comment: