1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you
2. What makes me happy?
When I'm a good listener.
3. What makes me sad?
When I don't be a good listener.
4. How do I make you laugh?
When you say funny stuff.
5. What was I like as a child?
A kid who played.
6. How old am I?
26
7. How tall am I?
medium
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Spend time with the family
9. What do I do when you're not around?
That's a hard question. I can't answer it. (deep, kid, deep)
10. What am I really good at?
Cleaning.
11. What am I not really good at?
Doing the laundry
12. What do I do for a job?
Get money.
13. What is my favorite food?
Salad
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Making some valentines cards and playing with my wonderful toys and snuggling with my pretty animals.
(Elise said she needed to ask me questions)
Why do I like to play with you?
Because you love me.
BEEP! Wrong answer!
Because we have fun together
DING! Right answer!
Why do I not like to sleep?
Because you just want to play all the time.
DING! Right answer!
No comments:
Post a Comment