We read a book that involves a bunny piling on a stack of animals in order to retrieve a toy plane that got stuck in a tree. Elise had a lightbulb moment where she realized that she could do the same with her stuffed animals in order to bang the nail.
So she piled on a bunch of stuffed animals on top of a step stool in her bathroom, got a toy hammer, and tried to reach the nail (it was still too high for her). When she told me how disappointed she was that she couldn't reach it (I had no idea what was going on), I went to her bathroom and freaked out a little because it was actually a really dangerous setup. I wish I had taken a photo before I put things away because it was pretty creative.
I told Bry what happened and then he reminded me that she was just copying what was in one her books. We got a good laugh out of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment