Elise is scared of bugs even though I will pretend like they are nice and fun. She hates them and says that they scare her. I have to wonder if it is genetic because all the women in my family have a serious bug phobia.
Lately, she has been drinking her bath water and I've tried everything in order to stop her. So one day I told her that there was buggy poo-poo in the water (which I guess is technically true?) and she got so scared and grossed out that she tried to leap out of the bathtub. Now when she takes baths, she will inspect it to make sure that there are no tiny specs in it. But she still drink the bathwater and the buggy poo poo does not dissuade her from drinking...just makes her want to get out of the tub.
elliott drinks it too. and because he's a boy i can see that he pees in it every single time. so he's drinking more than poo-poo. i don't do anything to stop it because nothing works for us either!
ReplyDelete