My mom, who sees Elise every week, says that Elise's facial features are constantly changing. One day, she will look more like me and on other days, she will look more like Bryant. One thing we noticed is that she definitely looked more Asian in her "younger" days, but as her face becomes more defined, we see more of her white side coming out. We think she's inherited the following facial features from either mommy or daddy:
Forehead: daddy
Head shape: daddy
Chin: mommy
Eyes: mommy
Eyelashes: daddy
Nose: mommy
Mouth size: mommy
Lips: daddy
Ear size: mommy
Ear sticking-outedness: daddy
Puppy-dog lines under the eyes: daddy
Toes: mommy
Finger length: who knows, but they are long!
I agree with all those features! I admit I see her mathews side coming out more every day which is not what I expected. She kindof reminds of of what Andrea looked like when she was little. And dad's cheeks
ReplyDelete